- General Machinists of all Metals & Plastics
- Manufacturers of DBF Stainless Fittings
- Aquapilot Scuba Dive Hoses & Adapters
- DBF Flexible Couplings
- Jiffy Cutter Benders
Total Systems Technology and Service
Service is an important aspect of our company
philosophy and we have the systems, technology and organisation to
ensure customer satisfaction.
We are able to handle short and long run production or general
jobbing work to recognised standards or to customer's drawings, limits
The company has fully integrated computer systems embracing accounts,
estimating, production scheduling, inventory and costing. In particular,
our in-house CAD / CAM enables us to design, quote and confidentially
record all jobs for customers for future reference or repeat orders.
Accurate costing and delivery time with minimal wastage of materials is
an obvious benefit of this facility.
The company has invested in leading edge technology and this is
represented by the 5 CNC controlled high capacity machines used. They
have multi-tasking capability and maintain required precision at high
output with minimal set-up time.
To compliment this high-speed multi- process technology the company
has an array of conventional machines for general and low volume work.
These include centre lathes, milling machines, pillar and turret drills
and keyway broaching machines.
These machines represent an investment in excess of $1.0M in recent
The Company's product range includes the
- DBF branded 316 stainless steel fittings
launched into the NZ market in 1996 to service the hydraulics
industry. The products are catalogued and include hose tails,
ferrules and adaptors.
- Hydraulic hose and fittings (distributor).
- Aquapilot scuba dive hoses and fittings for NZ and Australian
- Ball Valves (agency) in 316 stainless steel.
- Quick Release Couplings (agency) in 316 stainless steel (ISO "B"
Series - shutoff or straight through series).
- Bonded Seals (agency), self centring, 316 stainless steel with
seals in Nitrile or Viton.
- Access to other engineering and hydraulic products and processes
(heat treatment, special coatings. ultra-sonic testing etc) that may