Services, Decision Makers - financial services, financial advisers, planners & advice, waikato, auckland, manawatu, bay of plenty
We offer a broad range of services designed to meet our clients' individual requirements, including:
How to get better returns without taking higher risk..
- We have the skills, experience, independence and size to access the right investments for you
- We can recommend the asset allocation which is appropriate for you and your specific objectives
How you can protect you and your family against the risks you face..
- Do you currently have enough trauma, life, income protection and total and permanent disablement insurance?
- Are you currently paying too much in unnecessary premiums?
How you and your loved ones can protect your hard earned assets..
- Is a trust appropriate for you? What about other forms of ownership?
- Do you have Enduring Powers of Attorney in place for both health and wealth?
We can help you to ensure that when you die, your assets go where you want..
- Is your Will current and up to date?
How you can have a better quality retirement..
- What are the best rates of interest available? What are the risks?
- What is your most appropriate asset allocation in retirement?
How you can pay less tax (without upsetting the IRD!)..
- How can you use income splitting, trusts or salary sacrifice to lower your overall tax bill
How to save money on your mortgage..
- There is more to it than fixed or floating