On Saturday the 27th of November 2010 I will be the keynote presenter at NZ Property Masterclass – a full day seminar at Waipuna Hotel & Conference Centre in Mt Wellington, Auckland (near Sylvia Park on the edge of the Panmure Basin), with standard tickets at just $29, and gold tickets at $98.
Improve your financial knowledge, get updated on the current market and learn what strategies I am using for wealth creation for the remainder of this year and in 2011.
My topics covered
- Loss Attributing Qualifying Companies (“LAQCs”) being abolished and introducing the new tax structure, the Look Through Company (“LTC”)
- a Market Update with my opinions on where the market is heading for 2011 backed up by graphs and facts
- the good, the bad and the ugly with Lease Options, and a number of lease option promoters
- how you can create wealth in 2011, using the strategies I am successfully using on NZ properties in the current market.
Also included in the low $29 ticket price is access to 5 other fantastic speakers.
Your other speakers
1. Local government, environment & resource management, litigation and dispute resolution expert
2. Andrew advises a range of clients, including developers, network utility operators, local authorities and financiers
3. Andrew has an in-depth insight into how local authorities work, having spent 3 years as a local government in-house council, and acting for many councils
4. Member of the Resource Management Law Association & Water NZ
5. Barrister & Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
Learn all you need to know about how to deal with councils, the structure of the new Supercity and the Supercity’s impact on you as a property investor.
1. Principal Corinthian Property Management
2. Over 25 years as a property manager
3. Multi-millionaire property investor
4. Managed a leading central auckland property management division
5. Auckland Property Investors Association Board Secretary
6. Multiple award winner (property management related)
Jan knows all you ever needed to know about tenancies and the issues that arise from them.
1. Principal of Renovate to Profit and Maintain to Profit
2. Renovating properties for over 20 years!
3. Accomplished Property Investor
4. Regular Contributor to Property Investor Magazine
5. Sought after speaker
Mark is an excellent property investors knows everything there is to know about renovating properties having done many dozens of properties. He is an excellent project manager with unparalleled networks of quality tradespeople. Join us and learn more about creating wealth through smart renovations!
1. Owner and Director of Mortgage People, a leading Auckland based mortgage broking firm
2. Bachelor of Commerce, member of the NZ Mortgage Brokers’ Association
3. Commercial, Industrial and Residential developments advisor as well as residential investment properties financing expert
4. Sought after speaker having a background in education
The banks and other major lenders criteria are changing and it is easier to get finance for property now. Gary loves finding funding for your deals. Bring on your best questions forward and he and his team will be there to assist you.
Overview of key topics covered during the day
1. The current market cycle – using current & historic data to identify our current position & determine where, when & how to purchase your next property deal
2. LAQCs & LTCs & what it means to your investment portfolio
3. Practical strategies to increase your rent easily in the current market
4. Hot strategies for 2011 – the strategies NZ Wealth Mentor’s principals and mentoring are using to make money from NZ property today, and how you can meet your financial goals in 2011
5. Understanding the new paradigm for obtaining finance – How to get banks to lend you $$
6. Where are the best strategies to use in 2011?
7. The untold truth about US Tax Liens & Lease Options – what you must know before you ever think of investing on them.
We will discuss all the current hot topics so that you can leave the event well informed and ready to invest successfully.
2 Ticket Options
There are standard tickets priced at just $29 which don’t include lunch or any extra. The Gold Tickets however are priced at $98 and these include a delicious buffet lunch in a private room with David Whitburn and many of your presenters. You also get a portfolio review and wealth plan by NZ Wealth Mentor’s head of property mentoring and Auckland Property Investors’ Association President, David Whitburn, to help you set and reach your financial dreams.
So are you going for GOLD???