The Cornerstone First Steps programme is aimed at organisations that don’t have a Senior IT Manager or Chief Information Officer. We access your business and develop an strategic IT plan that aligns you with the latest technological advances.
We start off with an initial meeting, followed by up with the first draft of a plan that identifies some initiatives and solutions for you to consider. We concentrate on ‘quick answers’ - simple things that can be done straight away to save you money and deliver immediate benefits. The meeting normally takes two hours and covers these areas:
- Business Plan. How does IT contribute to your results?
- Are you covered? Are appropriate measures in place to support your applications and hardware?
- Your IT investment. Are you getting the best use out of current software applications and hardware? Do you have any plans to make changes in this area?
- Information security. Are adequate procedures in place to protect your data from accidental loss or unauthorised access?
- Current issues and future trends in IT. What technology developments do you need to be aware of in your industry?
- The solution. We sketch out your plan - a roadmap which identifies some initiatives for you to follow.
You will receive our report within seven days of the meeting. You will have a much clearer idea of how to align IT with your overall business objectives. You will have a blueprint that clarifies opportunities and saves you money immediately.