The National Conference was held in the first week of February in Sydney, Australia. The team gathered for 4 action-packed days full of strategic planning, clinical training and a little fun as well.
Jay Pirnia, Country Manager said “It’s a fabulous opportunity for the national team to get together and learn from each other. The clinical scene is changing rapidly, so we had a welcome update on the latest clinical practices. We also focused strongly on customer service and product knowledge. The team are ready to go and provide the very best service to our customers.”
Dianne Dickson, Managing Director: “The level of energy and enthusiasm is incredible. This is the best team I have ever seen.”
ClaveGuard are very proud to announce the introduction of the new generation Vena Press SQS to New Zealand. This sequential pump now has advanced “AST” solenoid valve technology. The new model name is SQS, and is derived by adding an ‘S’ suffix (denoting “AST” solenoid valve technology) to the existing ‘SQ’ sequential name.
Key features are:
· Whisper quiet operation
· Full clinical versatility (foot, calf, thigh compression)
· Automated ‘plug and play’ setup
· Real-time pressure display
· Therapy timer
· Comprehensive safety monitoring
Vena Press SQS was first launched overseas several months ago,
and has garnered praise from medical staff and patients alike.
ClaveGuard now look forward to bringing the benefits of this new generation
model to clinicians and patients in the African market.
ClaveGuard has been appointed the exclusive distributor of Prius products for the New Zealand market.
Prius Healthcare is a leading supplier of medical equipment in Australia . They have won several high-profile contracts due to their high quality products and cost effectiveness.
· Ramsay Health Care: Hospital beds, foam mattresses, powered mattresses, Vena Press DVT Prophylaxis, GCS Antiembolic stockings. Ramsay is the largest private hospital operator in Australia with 66 hospitals and day surgery units, admitting over 760,000 patients and conducting over 450,000 procedures per annum.
· Little Company of Mary: Hospital beds and mattresses. Little Company operate the more than 20 Calvary hospitals around Australia.
· NSW Health: Hospital beds, foam mattresses, powered mattresses. NSW Health is the largest single state in the public sector. This is a major win for Prius and reflects the public recognition of the high quality and innovative product offerings.