- Employee records and documents held securely in one centralised system.
- Manage all aspects of people management from recruitment to retirement.
- Analyse records, identify trends, and communicate effectively using reports.
- Generate letters and e-mails to employees; file copies electronically.
- Key dates and other personnel reminders fed to your Action List.
- Adapt the system to meet your needs by adding and modifying screens.
- Grant access to areas of the system to line-managers and other employees.
- Manage recruitment, training course administration and company cars.
- Spend less time on administration, more time on personnel.
- Empower employees, supervisors and management in maintaining and viewing their employee related data via the browser self-service options.
The standard configuration of People Inc. provides screens and functionality to manage your extensive employee related data requirements.
Fully Customisable System
The system can evolve as your organisation’s needs change. Using the screen designer, users can adapt the content and layout of the system screens to closely meet their needs. Screens to manage additional information can be added to the system (without the need for an IT expert!).
Letter and Contract Generation
Ready-to-merge HR letters (and e-mails) can be created from the system using MS Word. Users can modify these standard letters or add their own as required.
People Inc. can be configured to automatically record important events in the Action List. Actions can be allocated to individual users and given a priority and deadline. In addition, actions can be associated with any record in any screen.
Controlled User Access
Administrators can define any number of user accounts and spe¬cify an access profile for each of these accounts (detailing what the user can see and do). This enables administrators to grant system access to directors, to line-managers and to temporary HR staff.
Vacancy and candidate details can be managed in People Inc. The system can generate letters and e-mail (interview invitations, offer letters, contracts). The details of successful candidates can be used to generate employee records. Link to People Inc. Web-Recruitment Add-On
Course Administration and Individual Training Plans
Training needs can be identified from appraisal records, and from the mandatory training associated with a job definition. Courses can be scheduled to satisfy these needs. Training-related e-mails and letters can be sent to delegates. Details of completed training are automatically recorded against each employee. Training reports and certificates are easily generated from the report writer standard reports or created via the easy wizard tools.