Litigation/Advocacy - representation in mediation, the Employment Relations Authority, Employment Court, Court of Appeal, District Court, High Court, the Accident Compensation Review Authority and the Human Rights Commission.
Blair advises on all areas of employment law and advisory work including:
- personal grievances;
- employment agreements and associated policies;
- employment relationship problems and other workplace disputes;
- independent contractor agreements;
- restraint of trade issues;
- protection of confidential information;
- Holidays Act legislation;
- human rights/discrimination issues;
- sexual harassment claims;
- collective bargaining;
- health and safety in employment.
Corporate services - advice on employment issues in the commercial context (including due diligences on behalf of purchasers and vendors and the transfer of employees in sale of business situations).
Accident compensation - representation at Accident Compensation Review Authority and District Court in ACC Reviews and Appeals.