Brockliss Contractors Ltd can provide a total system solution for any flooring requirement.
We have the knowledge, equipment and experience to evaluate your situation and propose the best flooring solutions to suit the operational requirements of the floor, and your budget.
Food preparation areas require health department standards, non-slip and easily cleaned surfaces, coupled with durability. Our team here at Brockliss Contractors has over 14 years experience installing these systems into:
- Dairy companies
- Bakeries, kitchens and restaurants
- Meat works, abattoirs, butcheries
- Fish and seafood processing factories
- Wet and dry food processing areas
Other industries have different flooring requirements, such as chemical resistance, high strength, impact resistance, specific colours to delineate safety areas, loading areas, etc. Brockliss Contractors also install industrial flooring systems into:
- The printing industry
- Industrial garages and workshops
- Plastics and packaging industries
Brockliss Contractors Ltd offer the following services and welcome the opportunity to visit your site and discuss options available to you.
- Installation of Sika® industrial flooring systems
- Full floor preparation - diamond head grinding / shot blasting
- Removal of existing floor coatings
- Penetrating sealers
- Repair of rain damaged concrete
- Cutting of floor construction joints
- Epoxy coving
Feel free to have a look at our Gallery page to view some of the floor coatings and services we have on offer!