Cats - Gastrointestinal worms - Drontal Allwormer
For the control of all gastrointestinal worms: roundworm, hookworm and tapeworm in cats including kittens and pregnant and lactating queens.
Drontal Allwormer for cats is recommended by veterinarians to
control all intestinal worms in cats and kittens. Just one tablet
per 4 kg every 3 months for adult cats is all it takes to keep
worms under control in most adult cats.
- Powerful - A single dose controls all intestinal worms.
- Effective - Drontal consists of two distinctly different drugs,
Praziquantel and Pyrantel. In combination, they provide
unparalleled efficacy against internal parasites affecting
- Convenient - There are no known incompatibilities with Drontal
Allwormer, allowing other treatments to occur concurrently.
- Economical - Drontal Allwormer offers gentle, effective control
of worms. It may be given to all cats including old animals, young
kittens, pregnant queens and show animals.
- User Friendly - One dose every 3 months using the Applicator is
all it takes to control all gastrointestinal worms.
Registered pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997, No. 9643
230mg Pyrantel embonate, 20mg Praziquantel