Battersby HR Consulting provides a wide variety of services that are intended to add value to your business while reducing or eliminating the legal risks associated with the HR function.
A practical professional consultancy supports all your company's HR activities - including:
- Conducting audits of all your HR documentation;
- Drafting Employment Agreements, Employee Handbooks & House Rules specific to the needs of your business;
- Dealing with employee relations including disciplinary, grievance or performance management;
- Advice on your legal obligations;
- Formulating polices and procedures customised to suit your business;
- Designing and delivering induction processes, position descriptions, performance appraisals and performance management - getting the most out of your team;
- Health and Safety policies, manuals and systems;
- Building incentive and bonus schemes to improve sales and productivity;
- Strategic HR plans that align with your business objectives;
- Employee climate surveys;
- Training requirements - we help you identify your training requirements;
- Due Diligence for business purchases;
- On-site recruiting - we assist you or do it for you, saving your precious time.
Don't know where to start?
From interviewing for staff, drafting employment agreements and position descriptions through employment legislation, Health and Safety, Performance Management and Employee Development, we can help you do it yourself, or do it for you - and avoid hefty fines for not having the right documentation in place for all your employees.
Ask for our free audit of your HR and OSH documentation and practices - value $390. See how your business stacks up in the important areas.
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011