Rental Property:

By: BASNZ Tax Shop Limited  09-Sep-2015

Do you own an investment property that you rent out? Are you moving and going to rent out your own home? If you have a rental property we can prepare your rental accounts and file your tax return for you. We offer advice on: - What income you must include in your tax return - The expenses you can deduct from this income for tax purposes - The records you'll need to keep - What to do if the property is owned by more than one person - What happens if the property is sold

Contact BASNZ Tax Shop Limited


Print this page

Other products and services from BASNZ Tax Shop Limited


Tax Arrears

ax arrears include the failure to file any necessary tax returns and associated unpaid taxes. If you have overdue tax



These include: - Registration queries - Preparation of GST returns. Less paperwork for you means more time to grow your



We provide a complete service of help and advice in all of the following areas: - Preparation of personal &


Company Formation:

Our services include: - Company formations - Filing of annual returns on your behalf - Preparation of all documentation related


Accounting Services

- Preparation of personal & company tax returns and advice on payment of tax - GST/FBT/ACC obligations - Advice on