Auckland Cricket Membership - Boundary Club
Sports Clubs, Hospitality, Cricket
A Boundary Club membership is your ticket to a whole summer of cricket!
Access to every Aces game, plus all the Blackcaps games at Eden Park – including the chance to see test cricket in Auckland for the first time in seven years AND all for only $350!
The Boundary Club gives you exclusive lounge access for every fixture, a chance to play on Eden Park No. 2 and puts you in the draw to win a 9 day cruise to Noumea thanks to the Cruise Company!
Boundary Club Benefits:
• entry to all Aces Plunket Shield home games
• entry to all Aces Ford Trophy home games
• entry to all Aces HRV Cup home games
• entry to Ford Trophy and HRV Cup home semi-finals and finals
• exclusive access to Merv Wallace stand seating
• Lower West Stand tickets for BLACKCAPS v England test match, T20 and ODI at Eden Park
• access to Bert Sutcliffe Lounge or West Stand Lounge (as appropriate) for all the above events
• chance to play in the end of season Boundary Club XI v Groundsman’s XI T20 game on the Eden Park Outer Oval
• first right of renewal of membership
• transferable membership
• access to cash food and beverage facilities within the Bert Sutcliffe Lounge throughout each day’s play
• every member goes in to the draw to win a 9 night cruise to Noumea thanks to Mondo Travel and the Cruise Company
• limited to 400 members
Contact Ross Blankenaar on [email protected] for more information.
, Club Cricket
, Corporate Hospitality
, Sports Club
, Sports Clubs
, Sports Entertainment