Advice and support to organisations
- A phone service help desk, between 9am and 5pm Monday-Friday (09 419 0042)
- A locum service – for those associations in need of additional staff on an assignment basis
- Consultation service.
NZARC provides specific information and advice on:
- Governance training
- Statutory obligations and legal requirements
- Constitutional matters
- Financial and tax issues
- Strategic planning
- Member and volunteer recruitment and retention
- Human resource management and staff development
- Industry and market changes and improving competitive advantage
- Quality systems.
Education and training programmes
- Training for executive officers
- Seminars and workshops dealing with relevant, current issues facing the voluntary sector.