Our main objective is to ensure a hassle free Building Warrant of Fitness system is in place for all buildings requiring to comply with New Zealand Building Act 2004 sections 100 & 108. Which in turn will ensure a safer and healthy working surroundings are provided for employees and tenants and to provide an environment in line with your vision and objectives.
AssetCare will meet the high standard expected to ensure this goal is achieved by providing a user friendly professional Building Warrant of Fitness service.
- Issue your Building Warrant of Fitness for you.
- Liaise with Council.
- Put in place a simple management process.
- Carry out all annual inspections.
- Carry out monthly owner’s inspections.
- Audit and monitor your contractors.
- Provide all necessary reports.
You require a Building Warrant of Fitness if you have any of the following specified systems:
- Automatic Fire Suppression (Sprinkler)
- Automatic Fire Suppression(Gas / Foam)
- Auto / Manual Emergency Warning System
- Auto Gas Detection
- Auto Door
- Access Controlled Doors
- Interfaced Fire / Smoke Doors / Windows
- Emergency Lighting
- Escape Route / Lift Pressurisation
- Riser Mains
- Auto Back Flow Preventer
- Passenger Lifts
- Service Lifts Fume Cupboards
- Escalators and moving walks
- Mechanical Ventilation / Air Conditioning
- Builing Maintenance Unit
- Fume Cupboards
- Audion Loops / Listening Devices
- Smoke Controls Systems
- Emergency Power Systems
- Means of escape