Good looks and protection – you need both!
When it comes to expensive machinery, outdoor furniture or your favourite vintage car, it’s important that any paint job both looks good and offers protection from the elements.That’s why our motto is preparation, preparation, preparation.Materials technology can change and application equipment is becoming ever more sophisticated, but because we’re experts we understand the process thoroughly and know the best way to treat any product.We powder coat any metal items. These include:
- Auto components and classic motorcycles
- Marine fittings and equipment
- Outdoor furniture
- Architectural windows and balustrades
- Materials handling equipment
- Security products
Here’s what sets Arkro apart from other power coating companies:
- Before starting any job, we find out how and where it’s going to be used and advise on the best type of powder coating to suit the requirements
- All items undergo a multi-step process: pre-treatment, undercoating as required and finishing coats.
- Jobs are turned around quickly (usually within 48 hours)
- Promises are never made that can’t be kept
- Superior technical expertise that can’t be found elsewhere
- Corners are never cut so workmanship stands the test of time
- Up to 10 colour changes a day for a fast delivery time
- Top-notch quality and service
- Willing to do one-off custom work
- Only the best powder coatings used as supplied by:
- Akzo Nobel
- Ameron Coatings
Running a business today is more than keeping the customers and tax department happy. Arkro has worked hard to ensure its waste disposal practices comply with all relevant health and safety regulations. Hazardous material usage methods comply with the New Zealand HSNO code of practice and the company is fully certified.Environmental benefits arise because no organic solvents or thinners are used in the manufacture and application of powder coatings. That means no discharges of damaging solvent fumes are made to the environment and spills are avoided.In addition, Arkro Powder Coatings is in the process of becoming QNET registered. This quality management system, designed by Orica Powder Coatings Ltd, embodies all aspects of powder coating and ensures compliance with all relevant industry standards.
All together, it means you can rest easy knowing your job will be handled with skill, precision and expertise.