Fully-Automatic Amston Filter Press
- DA Series
Filter presses can dewater a wide variety of sludge
and slurry produced in wastewater treatment, and chemical and mineral
processing. These include sludges and slurries produced from Dissolved
Air Flotation (DAF), sedimentation, precipitation, biological and
The Amston DA Series is a fully-automatic filter press
that includes automatic filling, cake dropping and offers optional
features such as cloth washing and plate vibration.
The filter plates are available in sizes from 630 x 630 through to
1500 x 2000mm.
PRESS ONCE ONLY
- Amston's fully-automatic filter press operates
without operator attendance even during cake discharge.
The filter system on Amston's filter press only requires the operator
to press the button once per day and the filter press will operate
in the following sequence:
- Hydraulic ram closes filter plates
- Feed pump starts
- Filtration cycle is ended by an electrical signal from the filtrate
- Core blowing
- Hydraulic ram opens filter plates
- Cake release mechanism release filter cakes
- The next cycle repeats automatically
Please contact Ovivo New Zealand on +64 9480 5850 for any further enquiries.