AMSTON Filter Presses for slurry
and sludge dewatering are available in a number of configurations.
The filter press range includes manual, semi-automatic and fully-automatic presses.
The final configuration will be
recommended by Ovivo New Zealand based
on the sludge and slurry properties, operating hours, the desired
dry cake solid content, and also sludge volume reduction.
Filter presses can dewater a wide
variety of sludge and slurry produced in wastewater treatment, and
chemical and mineral processing. These include sludges and slurries
produced from Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF), sedimentation, precipitation,
biological and chemical processing.
The choice of Amston filter press is based on:
- Sludge and Slurry type to be dewatered.
- Volume and solids load to be treated.
- Number of plant operating hours per day.
- Level of operator input required.
- Desired solids content.
- Desired filtration cycle time.