“You are what people think you are.” – Engel, Warshaw and Kinnear, Promotional Strategy.
AC has a strong track record in effectively managing internal and external corporate communications for a number of high-profile companies.
New media tools, combined with conventional public relations strategies and professional standards of corporate communication, vastly enhance the ability of senior managers to connect with multiple and disparate stakeholders simultaneously.
Alexander Communications offers:
- The templates and protocols for effective internal and external communication;
- Professional standards of corporate communication and practical engagement using new media tools;
Immediacy and instant connections between groups and communities online;
- A solid brand communications strategy combined with ‘Gen Y’ speed and ‘in touch’ capability;
- Development and implementation of a strategic communications strategy and plan for staff, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders – whether for a new product launch, restructuring or the roll-out of new systems;
- Online reputation management tools – to keep tabs on the competition, understand micro and macro trends on the social blogosphere, and maintain communication as a two-way process;
Implementation and management of market research.