Airpro's integrated approach to HVAC extends beyond the design and build of both traditional and complex HVAC solutions.
Airpro Service was formed in 1987 to provide 24-hour servicing and maintenance solutions for all HVAC installations throughout the greater Auckland region.
The Airpro Service team of qualified refrigeration and air conditioning technicians perform the maintenance and servicing of more than 200 sites for clients ranging from hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, specialised IT data centres and computer rooms to hotels, universities, commercial office buildings and private residences.
High profile sites in Auckland regularly maintained and serviced by Airpro Service include:
- Sylvia Park (Mt Wellington), the largest shopping complex in New Zealand
- NZI Building (Auckland CBD) - one of the 'greenest' buildings in the country
- The University of Auckland
- Auckland University of Technology
- Most of the modern buildings at the Viaduct from the Maritime Museum to Hewlett Packard House
- Mercy Ascot Hospital
- Southern Cross Hospital
- Heritage Hotel
Preventative maintenance programmes are individually tailored to meet the exact needs of individual client environments.
The range of services offered includes:
- design and installation of new equipment
- service and repairs
Airpro Service also installs smaller commercial and air-conditioning systems and provides service and maintenance support to all Airpro Mechanical projects.
Airpro is committed to environmental protection and subscribes to the 'No Loss Refrigeration' Campaign. This campaign aims to stop depletion of the ozone layer through the minimisation of fluorocarbon refrigerants.
Airpro Service is IQP registered and (Independent Qualified Person) a member of: