food technology dairy product development consultant labelling nutrition import export Mangere Bridge Auckland New Zealand
Dairy, Product Development, Food Industry
Food and Dairy Technology Consultant
Ir (Wageningen); FNZIFST; Dip. Mgmt (NZIM)
Technical Director, ADECRON Ltd
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Telephone/fax: +64 9 636-6245
Mobile: 021 0375-722
"Anny has extensive experience in Food Product Development in the Food & Dairy Industries, developing numerous products and managing R&D projects from concept through to the market place since 1981. She also helps companies with food labelling, nutrition calculations and food technology software use & selection. She was Food Technologist in the winning teams of 6 UEB/ Printpac/Massey University Food Awards.
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
- Ingenieurs Degree (approx. MSc Hons), First Class Honours, Agricultural University, Wageningen (Netherlands): double Major in Dairy Science & Technology and Food Process Engineering, and a Minor in Colloid Chemistry.
- Diploma of Management, NZIM; and Teaching Degree in Chemistry.
- Numerous courses on all aspects of R&D (Food Quality Control; Product Development; Project Management; Sensory Evaluation and Consumer/Marketing facets of Research and Development; water activity in baked goods; nutraceuticals and edible oils). Committed to ongoing training.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experienced user of dedicated food technology software (FoodWorks Nutrition Labelling, Genesis R&D (ESHA), ECHIP, DesignExpert, FusionPro, Hamilton-Grant RECIPE, Guideline (CAMO), TechWizard (Owlsoft) and SERVE-NZ) for efficient product and process development, nutrition calculation and reverse engineering. Regular software reviewer and technical writer for New Zealand food industry magazines.
- Other relevant skills : Languages: English, Dutch, German and some French
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
Anny Dentener, maiden name Kikkert.
- Regular writer of review articles on food technology software, reviewed for food technology journals in NZ with 17 articles to date (January 2005).
- Presentations at NZIFST Conferences Auckland (2000) and Hamilton (2004) with critical overview of food technology software useful for food technologists.
- Setting up and running two "Software Café" workshops at NZIFST Conference Dunedin (2001) on "Nutrition Calculation" and "Product Design" software
- Setting up and leading a workshop on "Evaluating Quality in Design" (NZIFST Product Development Division, 1994)
- Co-leader of a NZIFST Product Development Workshop in Christchurch (1985)
- Presentations in Gisborne (1983) and Christchurch (1985) on UHT technology, both also published in "Food Technology in New Zealand"
- Bruin, S, Kikkert, A; Weldring, J.A.G.; Hiddink, J. 1980. Overview of concentration polarization in ultrafiltration. Desalination 35 (1-3): 223-242
- van Vliet, T., and Dentener-Kikkert, A. 1982. Influence of the composition of the milk fat globule membrane on the rheological properties of acid milk gels. Neth. Milk Dairy J. 36: 261-265.
, Food Industry
, Food Product
, Food Product Development
, Food Technologist
, Food Technology
, Food Technology Software
, Product Development
, Technology Consultant