Services - Action Traffic Control
Traffic Management, Traffic Control, Management Plans
Action Traffic Control provides:
- On site safe traffic management (all staff are STMS level 1, 2, 3, or TC qualified)
- Preparation of Traffic Management Plans
- Organisation of council permits, including Construction Management TMP for building sites.
- Identification, reporting and management of traffic related risks and hazards.
- Equipment hire (cones, signage, barriers, high vis vests) and all necessary labour and supervision to provide traffic control and safety management services to meet NZTA and/or Local Authority (Council) standards.
- Polite, friendly, presentable customer focused staff experienced in working with the public at events, film and construction sites.
- 24 hour 7 day week service provider on all levels of Traffic Management from small footpath closures through to motorway and project work.
- Provider of NZTA Training courses
- Emergency response teams for accidents and call outs
- Competitive rates
Advisory/other services available:
- Professional advice on traffic solutions including traffic engineering
- Technical advice on CoPTTM (Code of Practice for Temporary Traffic Management) Standards
- Preparation of Traffic Management Plans and other documents
- Quality control and auditing of traffic sites and systems
- Provision of Specialist Traffic Control Plant and Equipment
- Highly trained traffic teams
- Specialist qualified trainers
, Traffic Control
, Traffic Management
, Traffic Management Plans