New Zealand Immigration Services offered by Access Immigration New Zealand
To support the success of your application and your settlement into New Zealand, we provide the following services:
- Advice on immigration policy and anticipated policy changes so that you can plan with confidence
- Assessment of your personal circumstances and the appropriate process to follow to achieve your aims
- Provision of documentation and instructions for the correct preparation of your application so that it can be lodged 'right first time'
- Thorough examination of forms and documents to ensure compliance with current immigration requirements
- Evaluation of academic/trade qualifications to ensure you obtain the maximum points to which you are entitled
- Preparation of all official documentation and submissions
- Lodgement of your application in accordance with current policy requirements
- Liaison with government authorities to assist and accelerate your application
- Assistance with finding you short and long-term accommodation
- Introductions to legal and financial advisors, schools, medical, and other essential community services
- Advice on investment opportunities through our links with accredited business, professional and trade associations
- Assistance with the preparation of your application for New Zealand citizenship and passport. For three years after your arrival, we will be available to assist with any enquiries
Our online assessment forms enable you to send us your information relevant to your proposed immigration category, for a professional assessment.