Captronic Systems is ISO 9001:2000 and Level 1 Certified Member by CSIA, and has since its inception implemented several
Turn-key Systems and System Integration projects globally.
The Organization has established, documented, implemented and maintains a Quality Management System to improve the Quality Standards:
- Identifying the processes needed for QMS and their application throughout the organization
- Determining the sequence and interaction of these processes.
- Determining criteria and methods needed to ensure that both the operation and control of these activities are effective.
- Ensuring the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring of these processes
- Monitoring, Measuring and Analysing these processes
- Implementing actions necessary to achieve planned results and continual improvement of these processes
The services model provides the right virtual instrumentation solutions through a combination of process knowledge, technical
expertise, commitment to delivery and our reliable quality framework. Our system integration practice provides end-to-end management
from requirements development to solution integration and on-going support.
The services model includes:
- System Integration
- Software Development
- Offshore/Onshore Outsourcing
System Integration covers:
- End-to-end system integration
- Customizations & enhancements
- Innovative solutions
- Program & project management
- Multi-vendor management
- After Sales Support
For more information please visit
. For a demo, webinar or for an obligation free quote
please call us or mail us at