Web Design, Website Design, Graphic Design
Contrary to popular perception, customers do not like to be teased, intrigued, puzzled or captivated by mystery when they visit a website. In fact, they prefer not to think much at all – they want what they want, and they want it fast.
The simple truth is that the easier you can make it for your customers to buy or do business with you, the more sales you’re going to convert.
Simple sells, but setting up a simple website is anything but . . .
Most people live very busy lives and we want our information in seconds, but ironically, creating a website that is fast, intuitive and compelling requires a reasonable budget, a ton of thought and lots of hard work to create.
A good website that gives you a good return on investment quickly, and goes on working for you 24/7, requires professional design, copywriting, photography, and engineering, not to mention search engine optimisation (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM).
Probably the biggest mistake people make is in believing that they’ve got to have a website presence – even if its quick and cheap – but having a website for the sake of it, is just as bad as not having one at all.
Here are five things to think about to ensure you end up with a website that converts more business quicker:
1. Know your customers. Who they are, what they like and what’s important to them.
2. Be very clear on your objectives. What specifically do you want customers to do when they visit your website? Buy, subscribe, pick up the phone…
3. Don’t leave it to the last minute. Haste makes waste.
4. Do be prepared to invest time and money in developing a professional business tool that does your organisation credit.
5. Think about how people are going to find you. Be prepared to market your website if you want it to work – that means promoting it through things like marketing collateral like business cards and brochures, vehicle signage, online and conventional advertising and content marketing.
Think about your website as a salesperson. It may cost you more to set-up initially, but the on-going costs are minimal while the website works 24/7, 365 days a year – and a website sells more too, and generates leads for your sales people to close.
, Graphic Design
, Web Design
, Web Development
, Web Marketing
, Website Design