Ardern UDB - Services - Architectural Design, Building & Project Management
We offer the breadth of a total design and build service but recognise that one size does not fit all and will take the time to understand your project and tailor our services to your requirements.
Our scope of expertise covers the following:
- Project feasibility to assess issues from building solutions to District Plans.
- Project appraisal discussion, without obligation, covering ideas, budgets, feasibility.
- Detailed scheme design briefs including scale plans and cost assessments.
- Resource Consents if required, to satisfy planning and Resource Management Act requirements.
- 3D site and development modeling.
- Preparation of working drawings for building consent applications.
- Supplementary drawings can include detailed kitchen, bathroom, laundry design and other layouts.
- Building consent applications from lodgement to uplifting documents.
- Arranging building tenders with preferred Master Builders.
- Project management to ensure your build is to plan, NZ Building Code and high standards of workmanship.
Contact Ardern Udb
Email - none provided
Print this page