Preclinical ADME Tox Testing Services
Apredica offers discovery-focused ADME Tox services focused on the pre-GLP
phase of drug development. Our emphasis is on:
- Quality and reproducibility of results.
- Rapid turnaround so that results may be used to accelerate medicinal chemistry cycles.
- Cost-efficient prioritization of ADME Tox assays. We recommend starting
with assays that are the least costly and most likely to identify ADME Tox liabilities.
In most cases, only the leads close to being advanced to IND-enabling GLP studies require a complete ADME Tox profile.
- A consultative approach. Each chemical series has a unique profile of
ADME Tox characteristics. Our highly experienced, specialized
ADME Tox scientists will help guide you through the fastest, most cost-effective path towards IND.
- Hepatocytes Uptake and Excretion: Suspension Hepatocytes
- Discovery Bioanalytical Method Development
- Rat and Mouse Pharmacokinetics: IV, IP, PO Dosing
- Pre-Formulation Development