Beef, Lamb, Beef and Lamb
Produced at ANZCO Foods export licensed plant in Dunedin, New Zealand, Angel Bay is made to the highest possible standards using only quality ingredients. Without substitute or compromise, only the finest ingredients are used to make Angel Bay products.
Features that make Angel Bay products so unique include:
- Only 100% New Zealand beef and lamb from export licensed meat plants is use in Angel Bay products
- Unique high quality texture and home-style taste
- Products are MSG free and non-GM
- Products are part cooked and can be heated in the microwave from frozen within minutes
- There is minimal shrinkage on heating - what you see is what you get
- The cooking method used produces good surface browning resulting in excellent flavour on heating, even when using a microwave
- All products are individually frozen and free-flow. This means you can use what you want, when you want and reduce unnecessary waste
- Products are sealed in high barrier foil bags to ensure optimum quality during frozen storage
- Versatile – use as part of a gourmet burger meal, as a snack, or in stir-fries, curries, pasta dishes and casseroles. Any meal that uses meat as an ingredient is a meal in which Angel Bay can easily be incorporated
Added to the above, food safety standards are stringently maintained at all times to ensure Angel Bay is a safe and nutritious product, meaning consumers can purchase Angel Bay with absolute confidence.
, Beef and Lamb
, Burger Patties
, Quality Beef