When Ampac first commenced work on its fire alarm panels and evacuation systems the company worked closely with its major customers, Australian Standards, Fire Authorities, End-users and suppliers. This enabled Ampac to design a range of Intelligent Micro-Processor based Fire Alarm Panels and Evacuation Panels which are installed in office / commercial, industrial and multi-residential complexes. These panels are combined with an extensive range of ancillary equipment to provide a system solution for any project.
The successful philosophy of seeking design input from all relevant industry sectors continued with the development of a new product range to coincide with the opening of Ampac’s New Zealand and European customer service offices.
All products are manufactured to meet the relevant local standards, and are configured to suit each building from a range of basic components, which are assembled and tested prior to shipment. AMPAC’s customers cable the buildings, install the products, obtain Certificates of Acceptance from the Authorities, and provide on-going system maintenance.
Ampac’s products are highly regarded for their simple, low cost installation and maintenance, modular expansion, and ease of use. It is the companies aim to continually provide quality, reliable products at competitive prices.
Ampac’s range of products includes:
- Conventional Fire Alarm Panels, utilising conventional heat and smoke detectors
- Addressable / Analogue / Conventional Fire Alarm Panels, can utilise a combination of addressable, analogue and conventional detectors
- Emergency Warning and Intercommunication Systems, for audible communications throughout a building during an emergency
Ancillary Products include:
- Heat and smoke detectors
- Fire Suppression Systems
- High Sensitivity Detection
- Local alarm panels
- Door Holders
- Manual call points
- Visual warning lights and signs
- Bells, sounders and sirens