Sample Preparation Reagents
The Agencourt line of reagent systems, accessories, and software methods coupled with Beckman Coulter automation, create an unparalleled alignment of automation proficiency. The reagents are based on Solid Phase Reversible Immobilization (SPRI) paramagnetic bead-based technology, which is ideal for automating on Biomek Laboratory Automation Workstations. The end result is faster throughput and higher quality data.
DNA Purification and Cleanup Systems
- PCR† Purification
- Dye Terminator Removal
- High/Low Copy Fosmid and BAC Purification
- Nucleic Acid Isolation from Mammalian Tissue
- Genomic DNA Isolation from Blood
RNA Purification and Cleanup Systems
- Nucleic Acid Extraction from FFPE Tissue
- Post-cDNA Purification and post-IVT cRNA Purification
- RNA from PAXgene-Preserved Blood
- RNA Isolation and Purification from Cells
- RNA Extraction from Tissue
SPRIworks Fully Automated Fragment Library Systems
SPRIworks Systems enable researchers to prepare up to 20 libraries in a single working day with push-button ease.
for Illumina* Genome Analyzer
for Roche* GS FLX DNA Sequencer
for Life Technologies SOLiD* System
† The PCR process is covered by patents owned by Roche Molecular Systems, Inc.,
and F. Hoffman-La Roche, Ltd.
* All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Beckman Coulter, the stylized logo, Agencourt, AMPure, Biomek, CleanSEQ, CosMCPrep, DNAdvance, FormaPure, Genfind, RNAClean, RNAdvance, SPRI and SPRIworks are registered trademarks of Beckman Coulter, Inc.