Hard disk drive management software, partitioning manager and partition recovery utility
Operating Systems, Hard Drive, Hard Disk
Your most complete Disk Management Toolbox
Acronis Disk Director 11 Home is an all-new version of the most feature-rich disk management product available. If you're serious about maximizing disk use and data safety, it's never been easier to create hard disk partitions or resize, move or merge partitions without data loss. Acronis Disk Director 11 Home includes powerful new features like Windows® 7 support, Dynamic Disk and GPT disk support, spanning a volume across multiple disks and much more.
Acronis Disk Director Tools
Acronis Disk Director 11 Home brings together the most valuable disk management functions and partition recovery tools in a single powerful package.
- Partition Management
- A comprehensive array of expert-level features gives users the control they need to maximize disk use. You can merge, split, resize, copy, and move partitions without losing data. It also lets you quickly reorganize a hard drive's structure.
- Acronis Recovery Expert
- Acronis Recovery Expert is a highly reliable data partition and disk recovery tool that prepares you to tackle and repair the results of a personal error, hardware or software failure, virus attack or hacker's intrusive destruction, fast.
- Acronis OS Selector
- Acronis OS Selector allows you to install multiple operating systems on one computer. You can boot an operating system from any partition on any hard disk or have several multiboot systems on the same partition. It's easy to use and fast.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is Acronis® Disk Director® 11 Home?
This all-in-one solution for disk management and partitioning combines a number of previous Acronis® disk and partition management tools, such as Partition Manager for creating partitions of any type; plus, resizing, moving, copying, splitting and merging your volumes, while leaving your data intact.
Who needs Acronis Disk Director 11 Home?
With its superior power, flexibility and ease of use, Acronis Disk Director 11 Home is the right choice for anyone who needs to perform advanced operations over disk layouts in order to get the most out of their PC
- Home and Small Offices
- Advanced users
- Users looking for disk management and partition
What are the main benefits of Acronis Disk Director 11 Home?
Efficiency: Reorganize your PC for better performance and data safety
Flexibility: Resize, copy, move, split and merge partitions without losing your data
Powerful: Optimized to offer the best Windows® 7 performance
Ease of Use: User friendly interface and wizards guide you to a new way of data management
What is new in Acronis Disk Director 11 Home?
- Full Windows 7 Support
- Dynamic Disk support (*): Dynamic Disks provide greater functionality - volumes can be spread over several disks
- GPT disk support: GPT disk allow you to create volumes over 2TB and get additional disk reliability against possible data damage
- Add or break mirrored volumes (*): Make your basic or simple volume fault-tolerant in just one action by adding a mirror. If you need extra unallocated space on a disk containing one of the mirrors, remove the mirror
- Span volume across multiple physical disks: Optimize your system by combining free space on different hard disk drives and get larger volumes
- Convert basic disk to dynamic and vice versa: Convert the existing basic disks to dynamic to achieve additional disk reliability for data storage
- Convert MBR disk to GPT and vice versa: Why you would need to convert MBR to GPT basic disk:
- If you need to make a volume whose size is over 2 TB
- If you need more than four primary volumes on one disk
- Clone disk to a replacement HDD: The Disk Cloning wizard lets you replace the old basic MBR disk with a new one without reinstalling operating systems and applications
* For supported operating systems
What are the main features?
Manage all your disks and volumes with extreme flexibility
Carry out a vast array of disk and volume management operations:
- Resize, move, copy, split and merge volumes without data loss or destruction
- Format and label volumes, assign volumes letters and set volumes active
Install Multiple operating systems on a PC
Try new operating systems without impacting your current system with Acronis OS Selector
User friendly interface and wizards guide you in order to get the most out of your PC
Recover lost or deleted partitions
Acronis® Recovery Expert helps you to recover accidentally lost or deleted volumes on basic MBR disks
Boot from CD/DVD or USB stick
Boot your PC from CD or USB stick and manage all your volumes
What are the differences between Acronis Disk Director 11 Home and Acronis Disk Director Suites?
What languages is Acronis Disk Director 11 Home available in?
The following languages will be available in an upcoming release:
What operating systems does Acronis Disk Director 11 Home support?
- Windows 7 (all editions)
- Windows Vista (all editions)
- Windows XP (all editions)
What are the minimum system requirements?
Boot firmware - Bios-based**
Computer processor - Modern processor, 800Mhz or faster
System memory - 256MB
Screen resolution - 800x600 pixels
Installation disk space - 150MB
Other Hardware – Mouse
** Machines that are based on Extensible Firmware Interface (EFI) are not supported
How many PC's can benefit from one Acronis Disk Director 11 Home license?
You are allowed to install and use Acronis Disk Director 11 Home on one PC
Why should I register my new Acronis Disk Director 11 Home license?
Register your Acronis Disk Director 11 Home is fast and simple. Once your copy is registered you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- A secure place to archive your serial number
- Legal certainty about the software you have bought and are entitled to use
- Free product updates
- Information about the latest product updates and special offers
Can I try Acronis Disk Director 11 Home before I purchase it?
Online Store Benefits
Online shopping is becoming more and more popular day by day. In spite of the fact historically people are more used to buying products in large stores, in the era of computerization shopping online has become extremely simple. Noted below are just several of the numerous benefits of shopping online.
What are the major benefits of online shopping?
- It's convenient!
- Purchases are made from the location which is convenient for you. You may buy from office, from home, it is up to you. You choose not only the location, but also the time. Online shops are open 24/7. There is no shipping, so you save time and can start using our product straight away.
- It's secure!
- A CD can be lost or broken, but buying online keeps you safe. When buying online you receive an activation key which can be restored, if forgotten or lost.
- It's tuned!
- Buying in our online store you are sure to get the latest version (note, unavailable in box versions some time after the release) and have a straight access to the updates of your product.
- It's your choice!
- In online shops there are no salespersons, who can have any influence whatsoever on the product you purchase. It is entirely your choice. And you can make it after consulting Customer stories and testing the software you are interested in.
- It's up-to-date!
- Once registered, you will be the first to receive information on our new products. If you forget your password, we will help you restore it.
- It's flexible!
- If you realize that the chosen product is not exactly right, you can always get your money back during 30 days. Not all offline stores provide a 30-day money back guarantee. But we are sure you will not regret purchasing our products!
, Hard Disk
, Hard Drive
, Operating Systems