Accru audits are not just about making sure the numbers add up. Our audit and assurance experts have a track record of delivering tangible business benefits while ensuring compliance with current regulatory requirements and local and international accounting standards.
With Accru, audit engagements are partner-led and supported by qualified and experienced team members committed to understanding your business and meeting your timeframes. That means you receive an efficient, cost-effective audit, as well as a picture of your business performance that highlights potential problems or opportunities. Our value add management reports frequently reveal ways to streamline your systems and procedures, strengthen your controls and provide better management information.
With our substantial experience in internal and external audit, due diligence and specialist advice for both public and private entities, you know you’ll receive a consistently high quality audit. But more than that, you’ll have a business partner who can help you manage risk and improve your operations.
Our services encompass:
- External and internal audit
- Financial audits
- Accounting system and control reviews
- Advice on the application of accounting policies, accounting and auditing standards
- Listed & unlisted public companies
- Subsidiaries and branches of foreign owned corporations
- Private companies, partnerships and trusts with special audit requirements
- Government or semi-government departments and publicly owned enterprises
- Not-for-Profit organisations
- Public charities and benevolent institutions
- Trust accounts maintained by solicitors, real estate agents, travel agents, insurance brokers and agents and others
- Superannuation fund audits