Using MYOB software is very easy as 1000's of businesses around New Zealand and the world have found. To ensure
that it is as easy for you as it is for them you need to have the software correctly set up and you have to use it
correctly. This is possible to achieve on your own but if you would like some assistance, at Acadia
Consulting we're here to help.
With any accounting software the best way to avoid problems is to get things right from day one. At Acadia
Consulting we provide a range of services to ensure that happens.
- An initial FREE half hour phone or remote consultation to determine which solution best suit your
- Installation assistance.
- Upgrading from manual accounting or other computerised accounting systems.
- Setup assistance. We can setup your company file to be intuitive and business friendly. It will have the
correct GST codes and correct linked accounts.
- Entering your opening balances and ensuring they are correct.
- Setup your inventory systems.
- Importing or setting up of your data bases.
- Training. Acadia Consulting can provide one on one or group training tailored to the specific needs of your
After making a start with MYOB there are a number of services we provide to ensure you continue to get the best
out of software.
- Ongoing support in any aspect of MYOB.
- Ongoing training to help increase efficiency, remain current with the latest software releases or to bring
new staff up to speed. Product or version software upgrades at very competitive prices.
- Reviewing your files for consistency of data entry and assistance in correcting of entries as
- Trouble shooting. Despite the best will in the world, mistakes happen and problems can arise. Perhaps your
accountant has found some issues in your year end accounts that need addressing and that they do not wish to,
or do not have the expertise to deal with. Over ten years experience at the coal face with MYOB allows us to
specialise in trouble shooting and correcting problems within company files.
- A WOF for your company file at the end of the financial year to ensure it is right ready for your
- Integration, assistance and training with other software programs, e.g. Excel or Word.
There is a learning curve involved with any computer software and MYOB is no exception. While it is possible to
learn as you go it is far easier and considerably quicker to get the correct training from the beginning. In our
experience the majority of problems we find when working with clients are caused by inadequate training. This leads
to incorrect procedures which can be expensive and time consuming to correct.