- Licensing for most venues is till 12 midnight.
- We provide full bar and services with options to do cash bar, tab bar or subsidised.
- Liquor licensing requirements are very stringent. Please ensure you adhere to the rules and conditions.
- Non-alcoholic and low alcohol beverages must be served.
- Signage for licensing must be displayed as well as phone numbers for taxis and Pro-Drive.
- Bar staff charged out at $30.00 + gst per hour. Please contact us for more information.
Marquee Weddings – are generally more expensive as there more hireage cost involved. E.g. tables & chairs, portaloos, power access, generators etc and they are more vulnerable to the weather. However, a Marquee Wedding can be more aesthetically pleasing.
Service of the Bridal Table- It is a really nice idea for bridesmaids and groomsmen to serve the Bride & Groom as they are most familiar with their food requirements. The disadvantage can be that they don’t get up close to see their wedding breakfast displayed on the tables.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Absolute Caterers for the efficient and friendly service we received in the Level 2 lounge on the 11th September. The food was wonderful and we have had a lot of positive feedback from our customers.
- Michelle Halloran | Personal Assistant to GM │Toll Carriers Ltd
The information in this article was current at 27 Mar 2012