AA Insurance offers the following insurance products:
You don't have to be an AA member to have insurance from AA Insurance.
The table and information below provide a summary of AA Member Discounts exclusive to AA Members, and the terms and conditions of how they are applied.
Terms and conditions:
1. The AA Member Discounts are correct at time of publication and are subject to change without prior notice to the policy holder.
2. AA Member Discounts do not apply to caravan, trailer, vintage car, hull, or motorcycle.
3. AA Member Discounts are only applicable to financial personal AA Memberships. They do not apply to the following:
* AA Business Care Membership.
* Policies where the motor vehicle is a fleet vehicle used for business purposes.
* Policies where the home is insured under a body corporate account.
4. AA Member Discounts are annual dollar discounts. The dollar discount is based on a 12 month policy period. Any policy less than 12 months will be calculated on a pro rata basis for the period since the start date of the policy.
5. AA Member Discounts are deducted from the total annual premium due.
6. AA Member Discounts are calculated and applied at the start date of a new policy and at the annual renewal of a policy.
For Insurance Quotes: 0800 500 221
For Claims Enquiries: 0800 500 216
For Policy Enquiries: 0800 500 213
When calling from overseas: +64 9 966 8071
www.aainsurance.co.nz – You are here
P O Box 992
On 7 January 2011 Standard and Poor’s (Australia) Pty Ltd gave AA Insurance Ltd an A+ (Strong) Insurer Financial Strength Rating.
Standard and Poor’s is an independent provider of credit ratings and reviews the financial strength of insurance companies to assess their ability to pay customers’ claims. The rating scale is available for inspection at any office of AA Insurance Ltd. Standard and Poor's is an approved agency.
AA Insurance provides New Zealanders with car insurance: we are car insurance specialists.
We also cover your contents, home, boat, motorbike and much more.
Our company was launched in 1994 and is a joint venture between the New Zealand Automobile Association (AA) and Suncorp-Metway Limited. We have over 300 staff serving more than 150,000 customers and managing over 300,000 policies.