3CXPhone for iPhone works with standards based VoIP/SIP servers – including 3CX Phone System, Asterisk and other popular VoIP/SIP providers.
What’s the difference between the 3CXPhone for iPhone and other “free” SIP phones for iPhones that are available on the market today? The 3CXPhone for iPhone is not locked into a particular provider or PBX. You are given the freedom of selection, meaning that you can pick and choose your favorite provider or VoIP PBX and switch at any time or use different VoIP providers simultaneously.Free of Charge
3CXPhone for iPhone is available free of charge for commercial and nonprofit organizations as well as private users.
iPhones are perfected endpoints for VoIP PBXs – when out of the office, using 3CXPhone for iPhone, users can take calls to their extension via Wifi or 3G. When in the office, 3CXPhone for iPhone turns the iPhone into a convenient and user-friendly wireless desk phone.
- Fully supports the industry leading SIP standard
- G711 and GSM codec support
- Ability to transfer (blind transfer) and place calls on hold
- Internal and external server configuration in one profile
- Record and playback phone calls
- Profile Names, Caller ID, Proxy Server, STUN and NAT support
- Auto provisioning – SIP PBX’s or VoIP providers can automatically provision the 3CXPhone for iPhone app via multicast
- iOS 4.x (iPhone 3, 3Gs and 4, iTouch 3& 4)
To download the 3CXPhone for iPhone, simply search for 3CX
within iTunes. The 3CX community supports the . 3CX Phone System users and partners can get support via their support portal account.