Discover the Secret to Health, Happiness & Weight Loss: Create a Healthy Eating Plan that's Right for You!
Millions of people fight an ongoing battle to lose weight, trying one diet after another and failing because they simply don't have the information they need to succeed. Although there's some truth to the old adage, "You are what you eat," it's one thing to grasp the concept and quite another to understand which foods should be avoided at all costs, which are the best for a healthy metabolism, and exactly how and when to use those foods to help you feel and look your best.
Metabolic diets aren't new: they're the tried-and-true secret used by bodybuilders, professional athletes, and movie stars to keep their energy high, their weight down, and to maintain their youth and vitality. Unlike crash diets that never work, a true healthy eating plan makes it possible to:
- Lose fat and keep it off without crash dieting or intense, "boot camp" style exercise
- Have enough energy to maintain energy throughout the day without stimulants like caffeine or sugar
- Experience consistently happy moods by eliminating the constant swings caused by sugar imbalances and other cravings
- Finally feel great about your body and feel comfortable in your skin
What does it take to achieve all this? It starts with an introduction to the basic principles of nutrition and metabolism. Then you'll need to develop a healthy eating plan that you can stick to all day, every day. Within mere weeks, you'll notice the dramatic difference that eating right can make in your body and in your life.
The Secret to a Healthy Diet: It's Simpler Than You Realize
The single most important thing most dieters don't know is that it isn't just excess calories that cause people to put on weight: it's calories plus toxins. Toxins are things like the chlorine in your tap water, heavy metals in food packaging and certain foods, and the assortment of artificial colors, preservatives, and flavorings found in packaged sauces, baked goods, canned foods, and more. If you can't pronounce the ingredients, they're probably something your body would consider a toxin and would automatically store in fat tissue.
One of the best dieting tips you'll ever receive is to avoid toxins whenever possible. It's virtually impossible to lose weight when your body is trying to protect itself from toxins by dumping them into more fat - so be wary of unpronounceable ingredients and packaged foods!
Toxins are the main reason so many people who go on calorie-restrictive diets fail spectacularly: they fill themselves up with protein shakes, power bars, and meal replacements that are full of chemically processed junk, totally sabotaging the human body's ability to clear out contaminants and lose weight!
Now that you know the role toxins play, the truth about healthy eating can be boiled down to a few simple principles:
Can You Live With Your Healthy Eating Program?
- Eat fewer calories than you burn.
- Detoxify your body by eating clean (unprocessed foods, organic when possible) and by exercising to improve your metabolic fitness.
- Eat small meals often to maintain stable blood sugar levels.
- Stick to a simple diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and basic protein sources.
- Avoid known problem foods like hydrogenated fats, trans fats, and any known allergies that could disrupt your metabolism.
- Avoid the worst metabolism offenders and choose more foods that are known to boost healthy digestion and restore your body's strength and fitness.
- Create a healthy eating program that you can stick with and enjoy!
The single biggest reason most diets fail is that they're built for short-term results rather than long-term change. Fad diets entice people with promises of quick weight loss - but no one asks about the long-term effect of these "too good to be true" plans. Most "quick result" programs only cause yo-yo dieting, with people gaining back all the weight they lost, and more, as soon as they quit the program.
To experience real success, you need to give up on the fairy-tale notion of an instant weight loss solution, and find a program that will work for the long haul. Clean eating won't necessarily help you lose 20 pounds in 20 days (although it does for some!). In most cases, progress is slower and less noticeable at first, as your body learns to reset its metabolic response to a toxic diet and create a new, healthy response to the cleaner diet you're now eating.
It's not always easy, but the results will be worth it. A clean diet delivers these key benefits:
- More energy and clearer, more focused thinking
- Less body fat
- A stronger immune system
- Glowing, healthy skin
- Healthier, more restful sleep patterns
- Decreased risk of diseases like cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and chronic pain or fatigue disorders
- Less impact on the environment as you choose unprocessed and organic foods
- Savings on grocery shopping (unprocessed whole foods are typically less expensive)
- A sustainable and enjoyable healthy eating program you can follow forever, unlike fad diets that can't withstand long-term use
Metabolic diets and healthy eating work because they are based on lasting lifestyle changes that create real results in terms of spiking your mood, energy levels, weight loss, and health in the long run. These diets give you the energy you need to do everything you want to do, and can even reduce the chance of chronic disease, but they're not a magic bullet and you shouldn't expect to see results immediately. Everyone from personal trainers to bodybuilders knows that if you want to change your life, you have to be in it for the long haul.
Are you ready to transform your eating habits and create a slimmer, healthier, happier you? 21 Days To Healthy Eating
could be the one program that transforms your life. Reclaim your energy, vitality, and inner and outer beauty with the tools and knowledge you need to eat right, live well, and feel great about yourself.