Tauranga Advocacy Network is an independent advocacy service for
claimants who cannot afford to hire the services of a lawyer, and we
represent the interests of people who may be finding it difficult to be
heard or speak out for themselves. We can intercede on your behalf. Our
goal is to provide sound and practical advice, and professional
representation at an affordable cost to you.
We understand business from both employee and employer perspectives. Our
advocates have backgrounds in intervention, counselling, law and
employment law, and extensive experience in advocacy.
Tauranga Advocacy Network exists to support and advise you with:
- Wrongful Termination
- Constructive Dismissal Advice
- Workplace Bullying Problems
- Sexual (or other) Harassment, Discrimination, or Abuse
- Disciplinary Representation
- We can also act as your representativ