First Aid Restocking Service (Taranaki)
Frontline Safety Limited
Engineering Services, Construction Engineering, First Aid
We provide businesses with onsite First Aid kit servicing/resupply.
We service Offices, workshops, shops, farms, industrial sites, construction sites, in fact any workplace.
The cost of a workplace service is $15.00 anywhere in Taranaki, no charge if restocking costs over $100 at time of visit across all kits.
Servicing involves replacing used or expired items as per kit list, clean and tidy kit up, and record the service on a form for auditing purposes.
While we service your workplace first aid kit, we will also service other kit(s), such as vehicle kits, for no additional cost.
We are considerably cheaper than using a pharmacy to stock your kit.
Our service also includes a record of service which we attach to your first aid kit, in compliance to OSH guidelines, as well as placing signs in strategic locations clearly indicating the whereabouts of your first aid kit location.
We are happy to put together custom made kits made to your requirements to give you the confidence that should a emergeny occur you will be well prepared.
We also offer free first aid advice.
To meet the requirements of the Health & Safety in Employment Act
- "All practicable steps" should be taken by employers (and others) to provide properly maintained first aid equipment
- First aid equipment is suitably marked and easily accessible
- Marking should be a white cross on a green background
- There is at least one kit on each floor of a multi – level workplace
- An additional kit should be provided where there are more than 50 employees and for every 50 employees thereafter
- It is essential that first aid equipment be checked regularly
- Items are to be replaced before the expiry date on the packets
- Each work vehicle should be provided with a first aid kit
Contact us for a no obligation chat about your requirements
, Engineering Services
, First Aid
, First Aid Kits
, First Aid Supplies
, Occupational Safety